Support for parents
We offer impartial information and advice about the law on special educational needs and disability covering:
- Education, health and social care
- National and local policy
- The SEND local offer
- Your rights and choices
- Your opportunities to participate
- Where you can find help and advice
- How you can access this support
Lancashire SEND IAS offers different types of support for parents, carers and young people, depending on your needs and situation.
All of the information and advice we give is individual, impartial and confidential.
We give information and advice through:
- Telephone and email support through our helpline and IAS officers
- Face to face / virtual support from IAS officers
- Events and training
- Signposting to other helpful SEND websites
We always welcome feedback on our services from the people who use them. If you’d like to make any comments, pay us a compliment or tell us about information you’d like us to produce, please let us know. If there’s anything you weren’t happy with or think we could improve, we’d like to know about that too.