SEND IAS promotions support volunteer
Publicity and promotions are essential to providing information on the work delivered by SEND IAS.
We are looking for volunteers who have the skills and ability to help support our officers with promotional events to promote SEND IAS.
- Support the service by identifying new opportunities for promotion.
- Help distribute leaflets and posters within the local community.
- Log volunteering hours monthly and submit expenses where applicable on-line.
- Complete minimum level training e.g. safeguarding and commit to further training relevant to role.
- Experience of promotion
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable about their local area / district
- Good communication skills
Adults starts at 18+
Training will be provided in the form of distance E Learning or trainer led sessions.
Volunteers will be expected to complete IPSEA level 1 online and face to face legal training.
This post is subject to DBS/Vetting